Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
We implemented Google Analytics based on display advertising (e.g. remarketing, Google Display Network impression reports, DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, and Demographics and Center reports. interest of Google Analytics).
Network N Ltd and third party vendors, including Google, will use this information and note data based on previous visits to our site to serve relevant messages around the web.
2. Eligibility and registration
In order to use certain parts of the website service, you will need to create an account with us. To do this, you must
(a) meet the minimum age requirement;
(b) Provide us with complete and accurate registration information;
(c) ensure that your use of the website service complies with these terms and applicable laws (as defined in paragraph 3 below); and
(d) select a username and password.
By registering an account with Us, you warrant that: (a) you meet the minimum age requirement, which will be specified on the registration pages; (b), you have provided complete and accurate registration information, and will keep such information up to date; and (c) your use of the website service does not violate these terms or any applicable laws. You acknowledge that you will be responsible for all activity that takes place under your username and for the security of your password. If you become aware of any actual, threatened or suspected unauthorized use of your username and / or any other breach of security, you agree to notify us immediately. You can cancel your account with Us at any time by following the instructions on the registration pages. We may terminate your account with us for any reason, at any time, with or without notice and without liability. In order to use the website service, you will need access to the World Wide Web. You are responsible for all connections, services and other charges associated with such access and for the provision of all equipment necessary to enable you to connect to the World Wide Web (including a computer and modem or other device). access).
3. GENERAL RULES RELATING TO CONDUCT: The website service is made available to you for your personal use. The website service must not be used for commercial purposes or for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. When using the website service, you must comply with all applicable UK laws relating to online conduct (including, without limitation, content which may be posted online) and all international laws. applicable laws, including the local laws of your country of residence (together as “Applicable Laws”).
4. CONTENT SUBMITTED TO THE WEBSITE: You are responsible for any information, data, text, music, software, sound, photography, graphics, video, message or other content (“Content”) that you post or download and / or display ( in public or private) on the website. Network N Ltd may (but is not obligated to) delete, modify, lock, move or delete any Content without notice and for any reason and / or register the IP address from which any Content is posted, downloaded and / or posted without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, Content that, in our sole discretion, violates these Terms or is or may be irrelevant, excluding date, inappropriate or objectionable in any way, or in respect of which Network N Ltd receives a complaint (whether justified or not). By posting, uploading and / or displaying any content on the website, you warrant that: (a) you own all intellectual property rights and ownership in such content or that you have a license from the owner of such rights to post, download and / or display such content on the website; and (b) the posting, downloading and / or display of such content on the website and the granting of the license to Network N Ltd (under the terms set out below) will not infringe any intellectual property or the property rights of a third party. If you download, post or otherwise transmit any content on the website, you: (a) automatically grant other users of the website and the website service the right to access and use it in accordance with these terms, although you can mark as private and thereby restrict access and use to users to whom you specifically grant access; and (b) grant Network N Ltd a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable, perpetual license to use, modify, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such content on and through the website and the site Web Service and in any other form or medium. You continue to own the content after it is posted on the website. You acknowledge that Network N Ltd will not filter or in any way verify content submitted by you or any other user of the website service prior to its posting, monitor yours or any person’s use of the website service. website. As such, you, as a user of the website service, are responsible for any content that you submit to the website and for how the website service is used under your username. You can remove any Content that you have submitted to the website at any time. If you become aware of any misuse of the website service by any person, including (without limitation) any posting of material that violates these terms, please contact us by following the instructions set out in paragraph 16 of these terms or click on the “Flag” at the bottom of the website page or next to the content that has been posted.
5. SPECIFIC RULES RELATING TO CONDUCT: You agree that when using the website service, you will comply with all applicable laws (as set out in paragraph 3), these Terms and you acknowledge that you are responsible for all acts and omissions that occur under your user -Name. In particular, but without limitation, you agree not to: a. Upload, post or otherwise display Content that is or encourages behavior that violates the rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights) of a third party or that is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, inflamed, hateful, offensive (whether in relation to sex, race, religion or other) harassing, hateful, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invading the privacy of others, solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or contains illegal content. Download, post or otherwise display any Content that contains software viruses or any other file or program that may interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Website or the Website Service or any server or network connected to the Website. Website or on another’s computer, or that contains any chain letters, pyramid schemes, bulk mail, spam or the like. Upload, post or display any Content that contains a photograph of another person unless you have obtained that person’s consent; d. Harvest or collect IP addresses or email addresses or other contact information from any member of the website, by electronic means or otherwise. Upload, post or display any Content for any commercial or commercial purposes, including (without limitation) any Content that contains advertising or promotional material. Restrict or in any way prevent the use of the website or the website service by any other person. Upload, post or display any false, misleading, unnecessary and / or repetitive Content, including any Content that is inaccurate, out of date or repeating that previously uploaded, posted or displayed by you or another visitor, unless absolutely necessary; ouh. Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content on any part of the Website that is irrelevant to the subject matter of the Content; or I. EnreRegister an account with us under more than one username and / or user account number. Use the website or the website service in a manner that does not comply with these terms and / or applicable laws in force from time to time or in a manner that promotes or encourages illegal activity. Violate the terms of any suspension or prohibition or seek alternative access. In the interest of freedom of expression, bring any libel action against Network N Ltd. Use or solicit the personal data of any other account holder for purposes other than establishing a non-commercial and lawful contact that such account holder would reasonably have expect to welcome. Submit content owned by a third party without the consent of that third party or submit content in a manner that expressly or impliedly implies that such content is sponsored or endorsed by the website. Use the website in any unlawful manner or in a manner that promotes or encourages illegal activity or in a manner that could damage, disable, overload or alter the website or the service of the website. Attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Website or to any network, server or computer system connected to the Website. Modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any part of the website or use a robot, spider, site search / retrieval application or any other device to retrieve or index any part of the website or reformat or frame any part of the web pages including the website, unless permitted by law. Remove or obstruct from view any advertising and / or any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices contained on or in the Website. Contact any other website user if they have specifically instructed you not to do so. Attempt to impersonate any other user or account holder of the website or website service. Use the username and / or password of any other account holder on the Website or disclose your password to anyone else. Upload, post or display any Content comprising an advertisement or accept payment or any item of value from any person in exchange for your downloading, posting or viewing any Content or any other commercial activity on or through the Website or the Site Service Web on behalf of that person (including, without limitation, posting blogs or newsletters for commercial purposes and / or sending messages to other website users for commercial purposes). You agree to indemnify Network N Ltd in full and upon demand of and against any loss, damage, costs or expenses which they suffer or incur directly or indirectly as a result of your use of the website and / or the website service, and any use thereof under your username other than in accordance with these terms or applicable law.
6. CONTENT: the copyright in all material contained on, in or available through the website, including all information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics and video messages, selection and arrangement thereof, as well as all source code, software, compilations and other elements (“Materials”) are owned or licensed by Network N Ltd. All rights reserved. You may view, print or download extracts of the Material for your personal use but you may not otherwise copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit, broadcast in any form or use the Material (other than content posted by you) without the express permission of Network N Ltd. You must not frame or link to the website or any part of it without our permission. The trademarks, service marks and logos (“Trademarks”) contained on or in the website are owned by Network N Ltd or third party partners of Network N Ltd. You may not use, copy, modify, modify, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit or disseminate the Marks without the prior written consent of Network N Ltd or the relevant third party partner of Network N Ltd.
7. LINK TO THIRD PARTIES: The website may contain links to websites operated by third parties (“third party websites”). Network N Ltd may monetize some of these links using third party affiliate programs. Notwithstanding these affiliate programs, Network N Ltd has no influence or control over such third party websites and, unless otherwise stated, is not responsible for and does not endorse any third party websites or their availability or content.
9. DISCLAIMER: Use of the website and / or the website service is at your own risk. The Website and the Website Service are provided “as is”. To the maximum extent permitted by law: (a) Network N Ltd. disclaims all liability, whether contractual, tort (including negligence) or otherwise in relation to the ifte Web and / or the website service; and (b) all implied warranties, terms and conditions relating to the website and / or the website service (whether implied by statute, common law or otherwise), including (without limitation) any warranties, term or condition as to accuracy, completeness, satisfactory quality, performance, fitness for a particular purpose or any special purpose, availability, non-infringement, accuracy of information, interoperability , silent enjoyment and title are, between Network N Ltd. and you, hereby excluded. In particular, but without prejudice to the foregoing, we accept no responsibility for the conduct of any user and / or account holder of the website and / or website service; any error, delay or failure in the transmission of any communication between users and / or account holders; any technical failure of the Internet, the website and / or the website service; or any damage or injury to users or their equipment resulting from or relating to their use of the Website or the Website Service. Your statutory rights are not affected. Network N Ltd. will not be liable, contractually, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), under law or otherwise, by reason of or in connection with the website and / or the service of the website, for any: (i) economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of income, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or (ii) loss of goodwill or reputation; or (iii) special or indirect or consequential loss. If Network N Ltd. is liable to you directly or indirectly in connection with the website and / or the website service, such liability (whatever the cause) will be limited to: (a) fifty pounds sterling (£ 50.00); or (b) the amounts you paid when registering for an account with us; or (c) the amounts paid by you when receiving a website service, whichever is greater. Nothing in these conditions should be interpreted as excluding or limiting the liability of Network N Ltd. for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other liability which cannot be excluded by English law.
10. RESTRICTION OF ACCESS AND SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF SERVICE: Network N Ltd reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to deny you access to the Website and / or the Website Service, or any part thereof. here, with or without notice and for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, if you fail to comply with any of Clauses 5 (Member Conduct) or any other provision of these Terms. In particular, Network N Ltd may deny you access to the website and / or website services if Network N Ltd exercises its right to remove, edit, block or delete any content posted, uploaded or displayed by you. Network N Ltd reserves the right to suspend or cease providing any or all of the website service, without notice, and will have no liability to you in any way if it chooses to do so.
11. ADVERTISERS ON THE WEBSITE: We decline all responsibility for advertisements published on the Website. If you agree to purchase goods and / or services from a third party that advertises on the website, you do so at your own risk. The advertiser, and not Network N Ltd, is responsible for such goods and / or services and if you have any questions or complaints about them, your sole remedy is against the advertiser.
12. ONLINE CONTEST: If you enter any contest held on or through the Website (“Contest”), you agree to be bound by the rules of that Contest and by any other rules specified by Network N Ltd from time to time other. (“Contest Rules”) and by the decisions of Network N Ltd, which are final in all matters relating to the Contest. Network N Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any participant and / or winner at its sole discretion and without notice in accordance with the contest rules.
13. COPYRIGHT POLICY: Our policy is to terminate anyone’s account with us if they repeatedly infringe the intellectual property or property rights of others. If you believe that any part of your work has been copied and published on the website in a way that infringes your intellectual property or proprietary rights, please contact us by any of the means set out in paragraph 16 or click on the “Report” link next to the allegedly infringing copy. You will need to provide us with the following information: (i) a description of the work that you believe has been infringing and a description of the allegedly infringing copy; (ii) a description of where the alleged infringing copy was posted on the website; (iii) your contact details; (iv) a written statement, signed by you, confirming that you are the owner of the work or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner and that the information you have provided to us is correct to the best of your knowledge.
14. INTERACTION WITH ACCOUNT HOLDERS: You are responsible for how you interact with other account holders and users of the website and the website service. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor how you interact cease with these people.
15. GENERAL: These Terms (as amended from time to time) constitute the entire agreement between you and Network N Ltd regarding your use of the Website and the Website Service and supersede any understanding, agreement, commitment or prior written or oral proposal between you and Network N Ltd with respect to these matters. Network N Ltd reserves the right to update these Terms from time to time. If this is the case, the updated version will be effective as soon as it is uploaded to this website and your continued use of the website service following any changes made. marks your acceptance of the new conditions. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms so that you are aware of any changes to them. No other modification of these Terms will be effective unless in writing and signed by an authorized representative on behalf of Network N Ltd. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of English. Courts in relation to any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms and / or your use of the website and / or the website service. If one or more provisions of these Terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable, then those provisions will be interpreted, as much as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties (as reflected in the provisions) and all other provisions will remain in full force. Network N Ltd to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms does not constitute a waiver of that right or provision, unless recognized and accepted in writing by Network N Ltd. Unless expressly stated otherwise, nothing in the Terms shall create any right or other benefit, whether under the Contracts (Third Party Rights) Act 1999 or otherwise in favor of any person other than you and Network N Ltd .
16. CONTACT US: You can contact Us at our head office: Circus Mews House, Circus Mews, Bath, BA1 2PW, England, United Kingdom. Email: email@example.com.